Saturday, January 2, 2016

Welcome to Beauty in Basil!

Hello and welcome! Thank you for checking out my food blog. Cooking did not become a part of my identity until I went to law school. Deciding between learning to cook, spending my nonexistent fortune on fast food, or dying was not a tough decision to make. I had a food blog named "Res Ipsa Delicious" from 2013-14 during law school until things got too busy.

One graduation and a bar exam later, I have decided to pick up where I left off under "Beauty in Basil". I have fond memories of the smell, taste, and feel of basil. It was my first real introduction to herbs in cooking. In a world full of interesting herbs and spices, I find the most excitement in experimenting with basil in the savory and sweet. No, this will not be a blog all about basil. I will share my recipes that explore the special qualities of various herbs and spices in different dishes.. but if there is room for basil, I intend to use it. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment